Kuretake Zig Fudebiyori flexible brush marker - 48 colours available
Superior brush markers
The Zig Fudebiyori markers from Kuretake are a superior brush marker that blends vibrant colours with a firm and flexible brush tip. The nib gives great control allowing for thin strokes with minimal pressure and strong, thick strokes with more pressure. The water-based ink makes it easy to blend between colours and allows for a range of effects.
Buying multiple pens? Then check out our pre-selected collections to save you time and money on coordinating sets.
Don't miss the new Milky White pigment Fudebiyori brush pen either!
- Odourless, Xylene-Free, water-based dye ink
- Water-based ink is perfect for watercolour blending
- Firm and flexible brush tip
- Size: 14cm long marker pens
About the brand
Formed in 1902 in Japan, Kuretake is one of the world's premier manufacturers of brush pens and markers.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
These brush pens are great for brush lettering. I fell in love with them at first brush stroke. They are super easy to use in terms of pressure sensitivity and they also blend together beautifully by touching their tips and/or applying any colour on a non absorbent surface.
I'd not used the Zig Fudebiyori brush pens before but I really like the large flexible brush nibs and the colours are so rich and juicy - I love them! They're only single ended, so if you like the pairing of a brush nib with a fine-line tip then you might be better with something like a Tombow marker. If you're all about the brush though, these colours are so bright and vibrant!