Clairfontaine PAScribe Calligraphy Practise Pad
Practice your calligraphy
Designed in partnership with master scribe Paul Antonio, the PAScribe Calligraphy Practise Pad features 60 pages of sustainably sourced, acid-free 90gsm paper. Each page is printed with 55 degree guidelines designed to help you practice your copperplate calligraphy.
Suitable for use with a range of pens and inks, the PAScribe Calligraphy Practise Pad is equally as well suited to pencil.
- A4+ format, stapled at the top
- 60 detachable perforated sheets
- 55 degree Copperplate guidelines
- 90gsm white paper stock
- PEFC-certified paper
About the brand
French paper expert Rhodia is known for high quality, exacting standards and timeless design. The first Rhodia pad was made in 1934 in Lyon.
Paul Antonio is an expert scribe and heraldic artist. Learn more about his work at http://paulantonioscribe.com/
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £20
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging