Ecoline Brush Pen Set 5 Primary
Rich watercolour brush pens
Start your Ecoline collection today with this 5-pen set from Royal Talens. Inside you'll find 4 primary coloured brush pens from the Ecoline range plus a blender pen you can use to dilute or blend them.
Ecoline brush pens from Royal Talens are user-friendly and portable, giving your access to a rich palette of watercolour ink wherever you go. Each brush pen has a flexible nib that is responsive to pressure, allowing you to very between small and large strokes. This makes them as useful for fine detail as filling large areas with cover. It also makes them superb for brush lettering and modern calligraphy.
- 5 Ecoline brush pens: Lemon Yellow (205), Magenta (337), Sky Blue Cyan (578), Black (700) and a blender pen
- Large brush-tip
- Vibrant watercolour ink
- Size: 17cm long marker pens
About the brand
Talens was founded back in 1889 in the Dutch city of Apeldoorn and is now part of the Sakura corporation. Ecoline brush pens were introduced in 2016 and have quickly become favourites around the world.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £20
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
We Also Recommend
Kuretake Zig Fudebiyori flexible brush marker - 48 colours available