Faber-Castell Pitt Artist brush pens - Basic 6-pen set
Versatile brush pens
These pens, by Faber-Castell, are filled with Indian ink suitable for sketches, studies, ink drawings and lettering. They are highly light fast and waterproof, making them ideal for use on their own or with other media such as watercolours or acrylic ink.
This Basic pack includes six bold colours of Pitt Artist pen to get you started: Chromium Yellow (107), Dark Chrome Yellow (109), Phthalo Blue (110), Pink Carmine (127), Purple Violet (136) and Permanent Green Olive (167)
- 6 brush pens: Chromium Yellow (107), Dark Chrome Yellow (109), Phthalo Blue (110), Pink Carmine (127), Purple Violet (136), Permanent Green Olive (167)
- Medium brush tip
- Pigmented India ink
- Extremely lightfast
- Waterproof, permanent
- Odourless, acid-free, pH neutral
About the brand
Based in Germany, Faber-Castell is one of the world's biggest suppliers of stationery and art supplies.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
Beautiful bright and rich colours. A wonderful addition to a pen collection. Great for brush lettering.
We Also Recommend
Kuretake Zig Fudebiyori flexible brush marker - 48 colours available