Finetec Coliro Pearlcolors watercolour paints - Magical Creatures
Handmade using Mica Pigments and Gum Arabic, Pearlcolors watercolour paints are loved for their rich colours and sparkling metallics. These opaque colours work beautifully on light and dark surfaces alike.
After activating the pigments with a little water, you can apply them directly to your projects with a brush or brush them onto a nib to use them in your calligraphy designs.
This set includes six pigments inspired by mythical beasts: Sphinx, Unicorn, Mermaid, Fairy, Medusa & Dragon
- 6 watercolour pigments in individual pans - Sphinx, Unicorn, Mermaid, Fairy, Medusa & Dragon
- Water-based pigments
- Packaged in a plastic palettes, which can be refilled
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Made in Germany
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK on all orders over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
I tested these paints out on both black and white watercolour card and was amazed at the different colours they lay down on each. I used them to paint up some floral images to then make cards from and just fell in love with them! They are so rich and creamy once activated with water and left for a few minutes - a joy to use. They change colour depending which way the light hits them, on top of looking different on different colour card stock. As a Pen Pusher Ambassador, I was gifted these to try, but these are my honest opinions. If you're considering buying them, I don't think You will be disappointed!