Kuretake Bimoji Fude brush pen - medium
Traditional brush pen
The Kuretake Nihon is an unusual brush pen from Kuretake. Its plastic body is designed after traditional bamboo brushes and with a large flexible real brush nib with individual bristles. Ideal for traditional Japanese calligraphy, brush lettering and more.
The pen is filled with deep black, water-soluble dye ink.
- Black dye-based ink
- Acid-free, archival quality ink
- Water-resistant once dry
- Firm and flexible real brush tip with individual bristles
About the brand
Formed in 1902 in Japan, Kuretake is one of the world's premier manufacturers of brush pens and markers.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging