Kuretake Fudegokochi Extra Fine brush pen
Smooth-flow brush pen
The Kuretake Fudegokochi Extra Fine is a smart liquid ink pen with a flexible nylon tip, giving you the ease of a regular pen with a semi-flexible nib. Its extra-fine tip is capable of super thin 0.3mm strokes, increasing to 1.5mm with pressure.
The tip is small and quite firm, making it ideal for small-scale lettering. As the tip is extra fine, it's best suited to very fine and delicate writing and detail. Beginners in brush lettering may find this helpful and easier to control than a pen with a softer, more flexible tip.
The pen is filled with deep black, water-soluble dye ink.
- Extra fine tip - 0.3mm to 1.5mm
- Black dye-based ink
- Fade resistant
- Firm and flexible nylon brush tip
About the brand
Formed in 1902 in Japan, Kuretake is one of the world's premier manufacturers of brush pens and markers.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging