Kuretake Gansai Tambi Portable 14 colour watercolours set
Bright colours in a handy case
Kuretake's Gansai Tambi paints are rich watercolour pigments that can be used as a gouache or watered down as watercolours. This set brings you 14 colours in a handy portable case that's ideal for sketching, cartoons, illustration, cardmaking, lettering and more.
This set includes a waterbrush, Mangaka fineline marker and 14 vibrant shades:
- 14 watercolour pigments in individual pans
- Water-based pigments
- 0.1mm Mangaka fine-line pen - black
- Made in Japan
About the brand
Formed in 1902 in Japan, Kuretake is one of the world's premier manufacturers of brush pens and markers.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK on all orders over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
We Also Recommend
Kuretake Zig Fudebiyori flexible brush marker - 48 colours available