Kuretake Nihon-Date 55 fude dual-tip brush pen
Traditional brush pen
The Kuretake Nihon is an unusual brush pen from Kuretake. Its long body is gently reminiscent of traditional bamboo brushes and this follows through to the large soft nib, which is super flexible - more so than most large-tip brush pens. This is balanced out on the other end by a small hard nib, which is super fine and ideal for fine-line detail or small-scale brush lettering.
The pen is filled with deep black, water-soluble dye ink.
- Black dye-based ink
- Acid-free, archival quality ink
- Firm and flexible brush tip
- Size: 19cm long marker pens
About the brand
Formed in 1902 in Japan, Kuretake is one of the world's premier manufacturers of brush pens and markers.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging