Kuretake Zig Brushables two-tone brush marker - 8-pen set
Twin colour brush markers
Blending between different tones just got a little easier with the Zig Brushables. These handy twin-tip pens have a large brush nib on each end - one end is a strong pigmented colour and the other is a 50% tint of the same tone.
The Brushables pens use waterproof ink that resists water and blending, so won't bleed or interact with other pens.
This collection includes all 8 Pure colours: Pure Black, Pure Blue, Pure Violet, Pure Green, Pure Pink, Pure Red, Pure Orange & Pure Yellow
- Eight pens: 8: Pure Black, Pure Blue, Pure Violet, Pure Green, Pure Pink, Pure Red, Pure Orange & Pure Yellow
- Two large brush tips
- Pigment ink - pigment colour on one end and pigment tint on the other
- Acid-free, archival & lightfast
- Waterproof & fadeproof ink
- Size: 17cm long marker pens
About the brand
Formed in 1902 in Japan, Kuretake is one of the world's premier manufacturers of brush pens and markers.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging