Kuretake Zig Fudebiyori brush markers - marine colours 3 pen set
The Zig Fudebiyori markers from Kuretake are a superior brush marker that blends vibrant colours with a firm and flexible brush tip. The nib gives great control allowing for thin strokes with minimal pressure and strong, thick strokes with more pressure. The water-based ink makes it easy to blend between colours and allows for a range of effects.
This hand-picked set brings you a tonal collection of marine colours - Cobalt Blue (031), Persian Green (033) and Marine Green (400)
- 3 Zig Fudebiyori markers: Cobalt Blue (031), Persian Green (033) & Marine Green (400)
- Odourless, Xylene-Free, water-based dye ink
- Water-based ink is perfect for watercolour blending
- Firm and flexible brush tip
- Size: 14cm long marker pens
- Made in Japan
About the brand
Formed in 1902 in Japan, Kuretake is one of the world's premier manufacturers of brush pens and markers.
Pick up individual markers from £2.50 each here.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging