Port West A5 / 02 eco-friendly vegan notebook - black
Vegan-friendly stationery for the sophisticated buyer
Eco-friendly credentials combine with classic style in the A5 notebook from Port West. Every aspect of the journal's production has sustainability in mind, making this a carbon-neutral product produced with recycled paper and printed with vegan-friendly inks.
Classic, professional and elegant
There's no compromise here between green credentials and usability. The dot grid paper stock is smooth and fountain pen friendly, and the lay flat spine means you can write into the margins on every page from start to finish. The matt cover and rounded corners enhance its professional appeal, making it equally suited to a work notebook as a personal bullet journal.
- A5 format
- Layflat behaviour
- 110 pages of white 90gsm paper
- 5mm dot grid pages
- FSC-certified acid and chlorine-free carbon neutral recycled paper
- Vegan-friendly dyes
- 90% recycled paper (100% recyclable)
About the brand:
Founded by architect and designer Khalifa and Shaun, London-based Port West is a black-owned business focused on quality and sustainability. They use 1OO% FSC-recycled, CO₂ neutral paper alongside other ethically created recyclable materials to create notebooks with classic style and green credentials.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging