Rhodia A5 Dot Pad No. 16 - orange
The classic dot grid notepad
These iconic orange notebooks are stapled at the top and the cover folds back to reveal 80 sheets of white dot grid paper. The smooth paper stock makes them great for calligraphy practice or journaling, as well as for use as an everyday notebook.
- A5 format, stapled at the top
- 80 detachable perforated sheets
- Light grey 5mm dot grid
- 80gsm superfine vellum paper
- PEFC-certified paper
About the brand
French paper expert Rhodia is known for high quality, exacting standards and timeless design. The first Rhodia pad was made in 1934 in Lyon.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging