The Good Blue - R615 Flex fountain pen - Matte Black 2022
The fountain pen with flex appeal
What could be better than a reassuringly weighty metal-bodied fountain pen with impeccable balance and precision? How do you like the sound of a flexible tip for variable line width?
Just like a calligraphy nib, the Flex pen creates variable line widths depending on the pressure you apply. You can use the Flex like a standard fountain pen if you choose or play with pressure for calligraphy or illustration.
Fresh for 2022
This new edition for 2022 comes in a gorgeous matte black metallic body with a polymer ink feed to give you a wonderfully wet and consistent ink flow.
Choose from two nib options:
- Fine Flex - A ‘fine’ nib that flexes happily to 1.4mm with the specially designed polymer feed for wetter writing and juicy swells.
- Untippped Calligraphy Flex - A soft, untipped flex nib that produces extra extra fine hairlines and juicy swells. This option is superb for calligraphers, but too scratchy for everyday writing. Made from stainless steel so it won't rust or corrode
The barrel and cap are machined from high grade 6082 aluminium, and then anodised a lovely matte black for protection and durability
The grip section is machined from 304L stainless steel and is untreated. It is precision textured with a surface roughness for ergonomic grip.
Includes a Schmidt K5 ink converter for use with bottled fountain pen ink
Presented in a metal storage tin, packed with natural wool felt
- Designed & made in the UK
About the brand
The Good Blue is a small London-based startup with a love of fountain pens and the art of writing.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging