The Good Blue - The Raw Series R615 Flex fountain pen - Brushed Finish
The fountain pen with flex appeal
What could be better than a reassuringly weighty metal-bodied fountain pen with impeccable balance and precision? How do you like the sound of a flexible tip for variable line width?
Just like a calligraphy nib, the Flex pen creates variable line widths depending on the pressure you apply. You can use the Flex like a standard fountain pen if you choose or play with pressure for calligraphy or illustration.
- Bright polished aluminium and brass body
- Fine flex steel fountain pen nib
- Includes a Schmidt K5 ink converter for use with bottled fountain pen ink
- Presented in a metal storage tin, packed with natural wool felt
- Designed & made in the UK
About the brand
The Good Blue is a small London-based startup with a love of fountain pens and the art of writing.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging