Tombow Fudenosuke Calligraphy Brush Pens - pack of 2
An ideal lettering starter pack
The Tombow Fudenosuke Calligraphy Brush Pen has an elastic brush tip which is especially suited for hand lettering, sketch notes, doodling and journaling. This pack includes both the soft and hard tip brush pens, which gives you the opportunity to try out both styles and see which works best for you.
These popular pens enable you to experiment with varying line widths by changing the brush pressure and create extra-fine, fine or medium strokes - perfect for practising your brush lettering.
- One soft-tip and one hard-tip Fudenosuke pen
- Water-based black pigment ink
- Smooth writing and drawing
- Doesn't bleed through most papers
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
A great set for beginners in brush lettering but not only. Great also for adding lettering and details to your watercolour designs!
We Also Recommend
Kuretake Zig Fudebiyori flexible brush marker - 48 colours available