Kuretake Zig Fudebiyori metallic brush markers - 8 pen set
Lush metallic brush markers
The Zig Fudebiyori marker range from Kuretake just got more exciting with this lush range of metallic colours. The metallic inks are rich and shimmering and look great on dark papers. These are perfect for extra special projects and modern calligraphy designs for Christmas.
Firm yet flexible brush nibs
Like the standard Fudebiyori markers, the metallic pens feature a firm and flexible brush tip, which gives great control allowing for thin strokes with minimal pressure and strong, thick strokes with more pressure - ideal for modern calligraphy and all forms of brush lettering.
This eight pen set comes with eight metallic brush markers - Gold, Silver, Black, Green, Copper, Violet, Blue & Red
- 8 metallic brush markers - Gold, Silver, Black, Green, Copper, Violet, Blue & Red
- Odourless, Xylene-Free, water-based dye ink
- Firm and flexible brush tip
- Size: 14cm long marker pens
About the brand
Formed in 1902 in Japan, Kuretake is one of the world's premier manufacturers of brush pens and markers.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
We Also Recommend
Karin Brushmarker PRO brush pens - Mega Box 60 colours + 3 blender pens