VENT For Change IDEAS recycled 2-pen set
Single use plastics given a new life
Made from recycled single-use plastics, these sleek ballpoint pens are a smart way to show you care. Smooth to use, they are also recyclable, so they can be made into new products when you're done.
- Ballpoint pen
- 2 included in the pack
- Black ink
- NB - there's no difference between the pens in the packs, just the colour of the packaging.
- Pens are made from recycled single-use plastics
- Find your local pen recycling drop-off point here
About the brand
VENT for Change is a Bristol-based sustainable stationery company that supports children’s education projects worldwide. Proceeds from every VENT product sold go towards global education projects getting children back in to school.
Why not pair up your pens with one of VENT's Make a Mark notebooks?
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £20
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
A pen is just a pen right? NO!! I am very fussy with my pens but I thought I would try these as they have such a nice message as a brand and I have to say I love them. Decent quality, they write really well (obvs I know but true!) and comfortable. It is now firmly attached to my diary and I use them everyday. Decent everyday pen.