edding 4500 Textile Markers - 5-pen pack
Do you want to add drawings to children's T-shirts? How about writing a personal message on a babygro or sprucing up an old chair cover?
The edding 4500 textile marker offers high quality and excellent definition on many light-coloured, chemically untreated fabrics, such as cotton and linen, as well as on a number of mixed fabrics. Once you have drawn on the material, the applied ink can be made permanent by ironing once (without steam). Then your work is wash-resistant up to 60°C.
The marker has a resistant 2-3 mm thick round nib. For limited use only on polyester, as it can often cause the ink to run.
- 5-pen set: Black, Red, Blue, Yellow & Green
- bullet tip
- 2-3mm drawing line
- iron without steam to set the colour
- fabrics are washable up to 60°C
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £20
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging