Pilot Parallel Pen - 2.4mm nib width
A different take on calligraphy
The Pilot Parallel pens offer something truly unique to the world of calligraphy. Each pen's nib has two metal plates that are positioned back to back - in parallel - with a wide flat writing surface. Used flat you can create wide or thin strokes, depending on the angle you are writing, but you can also use the pen on point (with the Pilot logo facing you) to write a 0.5mm line edge on.
That's just the beginning of the creative options - there are so many ways to get creative with inks and blending. Each pen comes with a black and a red cartridge to get you started, as well as a pipette to clean out the pen between inks and a nib cleaner.
- 2.4mm stainless steel Parallel pen nib
- 2 ink cartridges - black & red
- Pipette for cleaning the pen
- Nib cleaner
- Instruction and card guide, including 3 alphabets and creative blending guides
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
Another great pen to add to my stash. Easy to use and to add ink cartridges to. Great for beginners (me) and experienced penmanship.