Rhodia PAScribe BlackCarbOn No.19 A4+ Calligraphy Pad - black
The perfect partner for white or metallic inks
Designed in partnership with master scribe Paul Antonio, the PAScribe Calligraphy Practise Pad features super smooth 120gsm paper. The charcoal colour gives great contrast for practising white or metallic lettering and the faint lines help to keep your lettering consistent while you practise your strokes.
Designed for beautiful writing
As Paul Antonio explains, "Beautiful writing comes more easily on paper which helps you to express yourself. I specifically chose these Clairfontaine papers because of how the nibs and inks interacted with them. It was such a joyful experience, I was compelled to share it with you."
- A4+ format, stapled at the top
- 60 detachable perforated sheets
- 6mm black lined paper
- 120gsm charcoal paper stock
- PEFC-certified paper
About the brand
French paper expert Rhodia is known for high quality, exacting standards and timeless design. The first Rhodia pad was made in 1934 in Lyon.
Paul Antonio is an expert scribe and heraldic artist. Learn more about his work at http://paulantonioscribe.com/
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging