Rhodia PAScribe Maya No.19 A4+ Calligraphy Pad - grey
Perfect for light inks
Designed in partnership with master scribe Paul Antonio, the PAScribe Calligraphy Practise Pad features super smooth 120gsm paper. The grey colour gives great contrast for practicing white lettering and the faint lines help to keep your lettering consistent while you practice your strokes.
Showcase your calligraphy
As Paul Antonio explains, "Beautiful writing comes more easily on paper which helps you to express yourself. I specifically chose these Clairfontaine papers because of how the nibs and inks interacted with them. It was such a joyful experience, I was compelled to share it with you."
- A4+ sheets plus header, stapled at the top
- 60 detachable perforated sheets
- Grey lined paper
- 120gsm grey paper stock
- PEFC-certified paper
About the brand
French paper expert Rhodia is known for high quality, exacting standards and timeless design. The first Rhodia pad was made in 1934 in Lyon.
Paul Antonio is an expert scribe and heraldic artist. Learn more about his work at http://paulantonioscribe.com/
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £20
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging