Tombow MONO Drawing Pen fineliner - 3 tip sizes
Classic fine-line pen
The Tombow Mono Drawing Pen is a water-based pen ideal for illustrations, technical drawings, manga art, lettering and journaling. The fine metal tip will withstand firm pressure without bending, ensuring a steady ink flow.
The pen comes in three tip sizes for different thicknesses of drawing line:
- The 01 nib creates an approximately 0.25mm line
- The 03 nib creates an approximately 0.35mm line
- The 05 nib creates an approximately 0.45mm line
- Water-based pigment black ink
- Doesn't bleed through most papers
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
This is a great fine liner that I know will be really great for giving an edge to the watercolour cards I make. My delivery from Pen Pusher arrived quickly and was beautifully wrapped in sustainable materials, will definitely order again! Thank you.