VENT For Change Make a Mark recycled 2-pencil set - 7 colours available
From CD cases to your next big idea
These packs of three wood-free recycled pencils are both beautiful and sustainable. Each set matches the colours of the other products in the Make A Mark range and are made in Worcestershire from recycled CD cases.
- 3 pencils per pack
- Hard graphite grey writing core
- Made from recycled CD cases
- No wood at all yet they sharpen with a traditional sharpener
- Pencils are made from recycled CDs
About the brand
VENT for Change is a Bristol-based sustainable stationery company that supports children’s education projects worldwide. Proceeds from every VENT product sold go towards global education projects getting children back in to school.
Why not pair up your pens with one of VENT's Make a Mark notebooks?
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £20
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging