Karin Brushmarker PRO brush pens - Sky 12-pen set
Juicy brush markers
If you like your brush pens richly coloured and juicy with ink then the Brushmarker PRO pens from Karin are here to delight you.
These versatile pens use water based, non-toxic markers and sport a large brush-like tip, so it’s possible to work with them like in watercolour techniques. Their rich water-based ink is ideal for blending - the colours can be mixed, lightened and obtained by contacting the nibs of two markers together.
The Sky set features 12 pens in beautiful tones of turquoise, blue and violet, just ready for blending.
- 12 brush pens: Lilac (226), Plum (197), Violet Blue 688), Indigo Blue (169), Sapphire Blue (189), Royal Blue (045), Egiptian Blue (305), Cyan (207), Sky Blue (621), Arctic Blue (264), Turquoise (654), Cool Aqua (204)
- Non-toxic, water-based dye ink
- Firm and flexible nylon brush tip
- Size: 13cm long marker pens
About the brand
Karin is dedicated to producing writing instruments that help develop talent and make everyday life easier.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
I adore these pens! I've used them for my fledgling modern hand lettering and also to colour floral images in, as I am a huge card making and papercraft fan. They look wonderful blended out with water and they also blend well with each other. They feel so lovely to use too - you know you are working with a high quality product. As a Pen Pusher Ambassador, I was gifted these to try out, but this is my honest opinion - 5 stars from me!