Karin Brushmarker PRO Neon brush pens - 12 colours available
Bright and bold
If you like your brush pens richly coloured and juicy with ink then the Brushmarker PRO pens from Karin are here to delight you.
These versatile pens use water based, non-toxic markers and sport a large brush-like tip, so it’s possible to work with them like in watercolour techniques. Their rich water-based ink is ideal for blending - the colours can be mixed, lightened and obtained by contacting the nibs of two markers together.
The Neon pens feature extra-vivid ink that leaps off the page.
- 12 colours available: Neon Yellow (6102), Neon Canary (0220), Neon Orange (6120), Neon Orange Red (4020), Neon Pink (6140), Neon Green (6111), Neon Light Green (6110), Neon Yellow Green (0210), Neon Blue (6152), Neon Violet (6172), Neon Red Lilac (4072), Neon Violet Blue (5272)
- Non-toxic, water-based dye ink
- Firm and flexible nylon brush tip
- Size: 13cm long marker pens
About the brand
Karin is dedicated to producing writing instruments that help develop talent and make everyday life easier.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
I absolutely love these neon markers! They are super pigmented and the colours absolutely pop off the page. I’m a huge fan of the brush nib too. It’s flexible but also has a firmness to allow for fluid thick and thin lines