Karin Pigment decobrush brush pens - 12-pen NUDE set
Opaque paint markers
The Karin Pigment decobrush markers take the versatile options of acrylic paints and bring them to a flexible, nylon-tipped brush pen. This gives you all the artistic options of paint but with the same ease of use as the Karin Brushmarker PRO pens.
The Pigment decobrush opaque paint can be used on paper, metal, glass, plastic, wood, textile and a lot of other materials. The opaque, matte paint allows its application on dark surfaces with techniques still unavailable to other markers.
Pigment decobrush markers contain 2.4 ml of acrylic, opaque and non-toxic organic pigment based paints. They have been produced in the technology of "liquid ink" just like other Karin markers, ensuring you can use the paint down to the last drop.
The NUDE set
This NUDE set includes 12 pens selected from blush and skin tones, ideal for portraits - Soft Peach, Soft Peach 2, Pale Pink, Salmon Pink, Almond, Blush, Pale Orange, Rose Wood, Ochre, Praline, Sandstone, Sepia
- Non-toxic, organic, pigment-based acrylic paint
- Firm and flexible nylon brush tip
- Size: 13cm long marker pens
- 12-pen set in a sturdy storage box
About the brand
Karin is dedicated to producing writing instruments that help develop talent and make everyday life easier.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
We Also Recommend
Kuretake Zig Fudebiyori flexible brush marker - 48 colours available