Manuscript Class Calligraphy Kit
Take a masterclass in calligraphy
Brand new from Manuscript is this complete kit to getting started in calligraphy. It's fantastic if you're just getting started plus it makes an excellent gift too.
The calligraphy kit includes a 76-page handbook produced in conjunction with world-renowned calligraphers, including Sandro Bonomo, Joyce Lee, Leanda Xavian, Max Juric and Tony Woodhams.
The kit guides you through the complete journey, from the tools you need to key drills to practice calligraphy. The guide features dedicated sections to learning Italic, Uncial, Foundational, Textura, Roman Capitals, Brush Calligraphy, Modern Calligraphy and Copperplate - it really is a fantastic resource!
You also get a super range of tools, pens and nibs to get you started.
- 76-page handbook
- Pen holder
- 4 Leonardt calligraphy nibs
- 1 Dodec fountain pen
- 4 Dodec nib sections
- CalliCreative Aquabrush marker
- CalliCreative Italic marker
- Calligraphy ruler
- 6 ink cartridges
- 1 bottle of 7ml black ink
- A5 practice pad
- Luxury storage box
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
We Also Recommend
Kuretake Zig Fudebiyori flexible brush marker - 48 colours available