Tombow Fudenosuke Calligraphy Brush Pens - pack of 10
Get started in brush lettering
If you fancy trying your hand at brush lettering and modern calligraphy, the Fundeosuke 10 pack is a great starting point.
The Tombow Fudenosuke Calligraphy Brush Pen has an elastic brush tip which is especially suited for hand lettering, sketch notes, doodling and journaling. This pack includes 10 colours, giving you a rainbow of lettering options to choose from.
These popular pens enable you to experiment with varying line widths by changing the brush pressure and create extra-fine, fine or medium strokes - perfect for practising your brush lettering.
- 03 tip size
- hard tip
- 10 colours: 03 yellow, 07 green, 15 blue, 18 purple, 22 pink, 25 red, 28 orange, 31 brown, 33 black, 49 grey.
- Smooth writing and drawing
- Water-based pigment ink
- Doesn't bleed through most papers
About the brand
Founded in Japan in 1913 as a pencil manufacturer, Tombow has become popular for design, office and craft materials and is a world expert in brush pens.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
These brush pens are a must have! I keep getting these since 2018. I cannot imagine not having them!