Tombow Fudenosuke Twin Tip Calligraphy Brush Pen - black & grey
The Tombow Fudenosuke Twin Tip Calligraphy Pen features a flexible brush tip for different lettering and drawing techniques in black and grey.
The ink is water-based and odourless and get be used to create extra-fine, fine or medium brush strokes demanding on the pressure exerted on the tip.
This dual-tip pen is great for modern calligraphy and art drawings - use the black tip for your lettering and the grey tip to add coordinating shadows.
- Dual brush tip - one black and the other grey ink
- Water-based ink
- Great for calligraphy
- For best results, use smooth non-textured paper
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
great pen, just what I wanted.
Super smooth & great that ot has both black & grey, a fine addition to my Tombow collection.
I use this brush pen for many projects and also to practise brush pen calligraphy and it is a pleasure. It feels good in the hand, well balanced. I love it has a twin tip and that I can use the grey one to add shadows to my letters. This pen will go places with me.