Kuretake Zig Fudebiyori flexible brush marker - 6 pen set
Beginner-friendly brush markers
The Zig Fudebiyori markers from Kuretake are a superior brush marker that blends vibrant colours with a firm and flexible brush tip. The nib gives great control allowing for thin strokes with minimal pressure and strong, thick strokes with more pressure. The water-based ink makes it easy to blend between colours and allows for a range of effects.
This set from Kuretake includes 6 markers to kick-start your collection: Carmine Red (022), Blue (030), Green (040), Yellow (050), Brown (060) and Light Gray (091)
- 6 Zig Fudebiyori markers: Carmine Red (022), Blue (030), Green (040), Yellow (050), Brown (060) & Light Gray (091)
- Odourless, Xylene-Free, water-based dye ink
- Perfect for watercolour blending
- Firm and flexible brush tip
- Size: 14cm long marker pens
About the brand
Formed in 1902 in Japan, Kuretake is one of the world's premier manufacturers of brush pens and markers.
Pick up individual markers from £2.50 each here.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
I really like the size of the nib on these brush pens, it’s in between a small and large brush size in my opinion and works nicely for pieces on smaller card. The colours are really vibrant, especially the yellow which is nice!
We Also Recommend
Kuretake Zig Fudebiyori flexible brush marker - 48 colours available