Kuretake Zig Fudebiyori flexible brush marker - 6 pen set
Beginner-friendly brush markers
The Zig Fudebiyori markers from Kuretake are a superior brush marker that blends vibrant colours with a firm and flexible brush tip. The nib gives great control allowing for thin strokes with minimal pressure and strong, thick strokes with more pressure. The water-based ink makes it easy to blend between colours and allows for a range of effects.
This set from Kuretake includes 6 markers to kick-start your collection: Carmine Red (022), Blue (030), Green (040), Yellow (050), Brown (060) and Light Gray (091)
- 6 Zig Fudebiyori markers: Carmine Red (022), Blue (030), Green (040), Yellow (050), Brown (060) & Light Gray (091)
- Odourless, Xylene-Free, water-based dye ink
- Perfect for watercolour blending
- Firm and flexible brush tip
- Size: 14cm long marker pens
About the brand
Formed in 1902 in Japan, Kuretake is one of the world's premier manufacturers of brush pens and markers.
Pick up individual markers from £2.50 each here.
The Pen Pusher promise
- We deliver worldwide with FREE 1st class post & packing in the UK when you spend over £5
- We offer a no-risk guarantee - check our 30-day returns policy
- Our sustainable focus means we always use eco-friendly, recyclable packaging
I really like the size of the nib on these brush pens, it’s in between a small and large brush size in my opinion and works nicely for pieces on smaller card. The colours are really vibrant, especially the yellow which is nice!